Melt & Pour Plant-based Soap with Goat's Milk is used to make opaque soap bars, which provide a smooth, moisturizing and nourishing texture for the skin.
Goat's milk is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and fat, making it a perfect moisturizer for the skin.
It also contains vitamin E, which is the skin's best friend, which is found in large quantities.
Features of Melt & Pour soap base:
- Plant-Based soap
- Moisturizing properties with a very high glycerin content that provides a pleasant feeling on the skin.
- Abundant foam
- Neutral odour facilitating the use of fragrances to personalize
Packaging: 1 container of 1kg
Ingredients: Water, glycerin, goat's milk, sodium stearate, sorbitol, sodium laurate
Recommendations for the use of Melt & Pour soap base:
1. Open and cut: Open the package, cut the base into cubes to facilitate the soap melting.
2. Heat: Gradually heat the base, make sure it melts evenly and does not overflow.
3. Mix: Mix gently adding your perfume and / or color, make sure the additives are well incorporated into the base.
4. Pour: Immediately pour your mixture into a soap mold.
|Type of use||Soap|
No english reviews, but there are some in french. See reviews