Theme: Course on making poured candles in containers.
The objective of our training courses
- Master the techniques for making poured candles in containers.
- Master the different element, the choice of materials and accessories
1- Theory - Immersion and interactivity
- Understand how fragrances diffuse.
- Learn how to choose the different elements (moulds, waxes, fragrances, additives, dyes).
- Depending on your projects, define your needs with the teacher
2- Practical - Action
- Creation of several scented candles.
3- Lunch break - Relaxation
- Lunch is included in the price. And with Terre de Bougies, you'll eat well...
It's also an opportunity to meet the local Terre de Bougies community!
4- Consolidation and optimisation
- Evaluation of your creations
- Presentation of additional techniques.
- Our advice for successful sales
- Following this course, you will receive a 10% discount on the first order you make after the course.
- Telephone assistance from the teacher is offered free of charge for 90 days.
How to get there
Our training centre is based in Volgelsheim (68 Haut-Rhin, France), just:
- - 2.5 hours from Paris by high-speed train
- - Near Colmar (Haut-Rhin 68), Strasbourg (Bas-Rhin 67), and Epinal (Vosges 88)
- - Near Luxembourg and Belgium
- - Near Switzerland (35 km) and Germany (5 km)
No english reviews, but there are some in french. See reviews
Melting and Moulded Candles Course
Out of stock
starting from 291,67 €