Wicks for candles in containers mounted on a support
ECO wick is constructed from natural flat cotton threads interwoven with paper threads that produce a rigid structure for easy pouring. The consistent flame and slight curl of ECO wicks work well with natural waxes and ensures an even burn. ECO wicks are lead and zinc free. For help choosing the right wick for your candle
Our drill bits are untreated and comply with European REACH regulations
Cotton wick (untreated), paper core.
Choosing the right candle wick
- ECO 0.2: 30 - 35 mm 120 mm
- ECO 0.5: 35 - 50 mm 120 mm
- ECO 0.75: 50 - 54 mm 120 mm
- ECO 1: 55 - 60 mm 120 mm
- ECO 2: 60 - 62mm 120 mm
- ECO 4: 62 - 64 mm 120 mm
- ECO 6: 64 - 67mm 120 mm
- ECO 8: 67 - 70 mm 120 mm
- ECO 10: 70 - 72 mm 120 mm
- ECO 12: 70 - 75 mm 120 mm
- ECO 14 : 76 - 80 mm 120 mm
- ECO 16: 80 - 85 mm 120 mm
A poorly adapted low power bit will cause a crater
Too powerful a wick will cause a large flame with high consumption
A well adapted wick melts the wax over the entire diameter with a height of 10 mm (swimming pool)
Information: Dipped into melted soy wax
- HIGH QUALITY - All eco candle wicks are made from pure natural cotton and paper without any chemicals or heavy metal, safer, and healthier to use.
- SMOKELESS ECO CANDLE WICKS - No black smoke or odor, burns longer and it has burning stability when lit.
- BURNS OUT EVENLY - Eco 14 candle wicks burn out evenly. The best eco wick for soy candles. Their self-trimming and clean-burning characteristics minimize mushrooming soot and smoke.
- PRE-WAXED AND TABBED. ECO candle wicks are 6 inches in length. These wicks are dipped into melted soy wax.
- MADE IN EUROPE. These ECO candle wicks are proudly made in the EUROPE. They are a coreless, cotton flat braid wick with paper filament throughout, providing increased rigidity and strength.
To use a coated wick on a base, pour 2mm of liquid wax into your container and immediately add your coated wick to the bottom to hold it. So after 15 seconds, your wick will be perfectly fixed in the wax. Then fill your container, leaving 7 mm of wick on the surface.
Remember, depending on the dosage and type of wax and / or dye, it is important to perform tests to define the right wick suitable for your candles. In case of difficulty in your choice, we invite you to consult our guide to choose a candle wick.
|Type of use||Candle Container Votive Candle Mold Paraffin|
|Compatible waxes||Beeswax Palm Rapeseed Soya Stearin|
|Composition of Wicks||wick with paper core coated with natural wax|
|Length/Height of the wick||120 mm|
|Packaging||Pack of 50|
No english reviews, but there are some in french. See reviews
Double-sided self-adhesive dots for candle wicks - Roll of 200 pcs