Finally create your own wax melt moulds
Reproduce or create your own personalised mould, you will have a unique mould that will set you apart. Demonstration video at the bottom of the page
What is Patamould?
- Patamould is a silicone modelling paste. It allows you to create silicone moulds rapidly.
- Patamould is ideal for small or flat objects.
- Patamould can be used up to 50 times!
What you need to create a Patamould mould:
- Patamould paste
- A container
- The object you want to take a mould of
Creating my wax melt mould in Patamould in just a few steps:
- STEP 1: Add the two products that make up Patamould into a container: "Pata" and "Mould". You should use the same quantity of "Pata" and "Mould" in your mixture.
- STEP 2: Mix the "Pata" and "Mould" until you obtain a homogeneous light blue paste.
- STEP 3: Apply the Patamould onto the object you want to reproduce.
- STEP 4: Let your mould harden for 5-20 minutes (To optimise the setting time, put your Patamould mould into the refrigerator for several hours).
- 2 x 40g as an indication: 10 moulds - 6 x 3cm or 1 mould - 15 x 12cm
- 2 x 225g as an indication: 60 moulds - 6 x 3cm or 1 mould - 35 x 30cm
|Compatible waxes||Vegetable waxes, Beeswax|
|Material of the mould||Silicone|
|Storage temperature||18 - 35°C|
|Type of use||Scented melts/pebbles|