This 100% vegetable lamp oil is made from renewable, non-toxic raw materials.
It can be used for indoor and outdoor oil lamps or candles. You can perfume this lamp oil with fragrances and/or tint the oil with liquid dyes.
This oil is odourless and can be transparent or yellow, depending on the availability, but this does not alter the quality of the oil.
Instructions for use:
Use oil in an oil lamp or garden torch with reservoir. Allow the wick to soak in. Remove the wick before each use to obtain a bright flame.
Precautions for use :
- In case of splashes or eye contact, wash thoroughly with fresh water, holding eyelids apart.
- In case of skin contact, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Do not leave a lamp or torch burning unattended.
- Keep away from fire and all sources of ignition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Colza methyl ester (CAS: 67762-38-3)
IF SWALLOWED :
- Immediately call a poison control centre or doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting.
|Type of use||Oil lamp|