Melt & Pour - SLES/SLS Free
Soap Base SLES and SLS Free
To create homemade soaps that you can color and perfume according to your tastes.
This soap base is used for making translucent bars of soap.
The crystal base without SLES and SLS is a plant-based melt & soap, free from synthetic surfactants Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Sodium Laurylsulfate.
Features of Melt & Pour Soap Base:
- Plant-Based soap
- Moisturizing properties with a very high glycerin content that provides a pleasant feeling on the skin.
- Abundant foam
- Neutral odour facilitating the use of fragrances to personalize
- Without Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Packaging: 1 container of 1kg
Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium stearate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Oleate, Sodium myristate.
Recommendations for the use of Melt & Pour soap base:
1. Open and cut: Open the package, cut the base into cubes to facilitate the soap melting.
2. Heat: Gradually heat the base, make sure it melts evenly and does not overflow.
3. Mix: Mix gently adding your perfume and / or color, make sure the additives are well incorporated into the base.
4. Pour: Immediately pour your mixture into a soap mold.
Technical sheet / documentation