Candle Wicks For Paraffin Candles | 50 Wicks
LX wick is constructed from natural flat cotton threads interwoven with paper threads that produce a rigid structure for easy pouring. The consistent flame and slight curl of ECO wicks work well with natural waxes and ensures an even burn.
LX wicks are lead and zinc free.
You may also enjoy...
Wicks for candles in containers mounted on a support
Our LX Series Wick is a solid flat braided wick made from pure ring spun cotton yarn. Further stabilised with rigid structure threads for easy wax pouring. Recommended for paraffin waxes. It is designed to improve burning of scented and coloured container, votive and pillar candles. The LX Series offers a reduced afterglow, smoke and soot. Self-trick wick position that minimises or eliminates carbon. (mushrooming). The consistent flame helps ensure that glass containers don't overheat on one side and that pillars don't 'tunnel' or leak out the side of the candle. Our wicks are supplied pre-cut to 120 mm, pre-waxed and are fitted with a 15 mm metal sustainer.
Choosing the right candle wick
- LX 08: 40 mm 120 mm
- LX 10: 45 mm 120 mm
- LX 12: 50 mm 120 mm
- LX 14: 55 mm 120 mm
- LX 16: 65 mm 120 mm
- LX 20: 80 mm 120 mm
- LX 21: 85 mm 120 mm
- LX 22: 90 mm 120 mm
- LX 24 : 95 mm 120 mm
- LX 26: 97 mm 120 mm
- LX 28: 100 mm 120 mm
- LX 30: 105 mm 120 mm
This size chart is a rough guide - different waxes, fragrance and colours all effect the wicking of the candle. Trial and error is the only way to ensure correct wicking.
Information: Dipped into melted soy wax
- HIGH QUALITY - All eco candle wicks are made from pure natural cotton and paper without any chemicals or heavy metal, safer, and healthier to use.
- SMOKELESS ECO CANDLE WICKS - No black smoke or odor, burns longer and it has burning stability when lit.
- BURNS OUT EVENLY - Eco 14 candle wicks burn out evenly. The best eco wick for soy candles. Their self-trimming and clean-burning characteristics minimize mushrooming soot and smoke.
- PRE-WAXED AND TABBED. ECO candle wicks are 6 inches in length. These wicks are dipped into melted soy wax.
- MADE IN EUROPE. These ECO candle wicks are proudly made in the EUROPE. They are a coreless, cotton flat braid wick with paper filament throughout, providing increased rigidity and strength.
To use a coated wick on a base, pour 2mm of liquid wax into your container and immediately add your coated wick to the bottom to hold it. So after 15 seconds, your wick will be perfectly fixed in the wax. Then fill your container, leaving 7 mm of wick on the surface.
Remember, depending on the dosage and type of wax and / or dye, it is important to perform tests to define the right wick suitable for your candles. In case of difficulty in your choice, we invite you to consult our guide to choose a candle wick.
|Compatible waxes||Paraffin, Crystal Gel Wax, Palm, Beeswax/Vegetable wax|
|Composition of Wicks||Cotton wick, waxed with paraffin wax and aluminium sustainer|
|Length/Height of the wick||120 mm|
|Packaging||Pack of 50|
|Type of use||Poured candles in containers|